- Employees can choose whether they wish to engage in a 3, 5, or 10 city tour.
- Miles can be earned by actual distance traveled, or by converting exercise minutes to miles.
- Miles and are mapped on a virtual tour through a real city.
- As the employees progress on their virtual tours, they are rewarded with emails and web links with photos and information about the great landmarks, recipes, music and culture of the cities.
- Employees earn a stamp for their Online Virtual Passport with each city they complete.
This program can be modified for any geographical location including company headquarters, cities on a particular route, or across a particular state.